Lean Healthcare Education
MBE Dynamic Healthcare Services, Inc. offers custom in‐house and online Lean training to educate Hospitals, Healthcare facilities, commercial and resident pharmacies facilities, medical billing services, etc., employees on how to reduce costs by eliminating wasteful processes, equipment, and other non‐value added processes that could slow productivity, and have a negative effect on patients.
Our training program is structured as following:
- To educate our client's employees on how to automate critical processes to minimize human errors and optimize employees efforts to reduce labor cost
- To educate our client's employees on process details, identifying and resolving issues by subject matter
- To enable our client's employees to fix and improve any broken system in small and manageable bits
- To improve medical billing processes
- To use Lean methodologies and the FMEA principle to redesign and correct processes and potential risk factors before they become a problem
- To implement Lean FMEA methodology in healthcare facilities To improve insurance claim processes in hospital emergency room
- To implement Lean philosophies in Doctor's offices
- To implement Lean Black Belt methodologies in pharmacies
- To continuously improve our client's employees skills through training and education
MBE Dynamic Healthcare Services, Inc. offers the following training:
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Training
The training will include the CEO, President, all their direct reports, and any other key individuals who may be considered an owner of the Lean/Six Sigma deployment process. The purpose of this session is to motivate, align, and mobilize the executive team to a unified effort.
- Synchronizing Six Sigma to Business Training
This training provides executives and senior managers with a detailed understanding of how to successfully integrate Lean and Six Sigma within and throughout their existing business operations in order to achieve greater and earlier benefits for the customers, the shareholders and for the employees. If an organization already has a Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma deployment underway, participating in this workshop will aid in diagnosing the current process and identifying opportunities for improvement. Case studies, lessons‐learned and best practices are presented to maximize the benefit of this workshop.
- Lean Six Sigma Champion Training
This training is designed for those who will become deployment and project champions. In addition to more in‐depth knowledge about Lean/Six Sigma, this session emphasizes the roles and responsibilities of Champions. Champions are typically chosen from the organizational positions next to the executive level directors, top‐level managers, etc.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
This training is for full‐time project executioners using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (GB) Training
This training is designed for those who will be working on projects part‐time. It addresses the entire DMAIC methodology and the BB training.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training/Consulting
This comprehensive and intensive training is designed for those who will become internal trainers, coaches, and mentors above Black Belt training. This prestigious training programis tailored to companies that desire to become self-sustaining in implementing Lean/Six Sigma or individuals who will like to be trainers or consultants.
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Methodology Training
This is a capstone program covering the entire details of the IDOV (Identify, Design, Optimize, and Validate) methodology for designing new products. The BB body of knowledge is typically sufficient background for this training.
- Transactional Design for Lean Six Sigma Training
This training is designed especially for those who design processes and products. Discrete event simulation is a powerful tool used in this program.
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Leadership Overview
This program is designed to introduce leaders and managers to the concepts and methodology of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) or Design for Lean Six Sigma (DFLSS). It includes a comprehensive overview of the Identify‐ Design‐Optimize‐Validate (IDOV) phases, without getting into overwhelming details in the techniques and tools, while at the same time showing key differences between traditional Lean Six Sigma and DFLSS. Some of the more recent design and optimization tools are presented at a level needed by leaders and managers to propel an effort to enhance the design and optimization of both products and services. This program will give leaders and managers at all levels the understanding and motivation to champion a DFSS or DFLSS initiative.
- About Us
- Our Service Distinction
- Home Health Care
- Personal Assistant Services
- Licensed Home Healthcare
- Process Improvement
- Lean Healthcare Consultation
- Lean Healthcare Education
- Training & Implementation
- Professional Placement
- Therapist Staffing
- Pharmacy Staffing
- Lean Professional Staffing
- Opportunity Listing
- Submit Your Resume
- Client Services
- Contact Us